DATE OF LAST UPDATE: 18 March 2022
All our clients are very important to us, that’s why Beehexa Corp, registered address 428 Dien Bien Phu, Ward 11, District 10, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam (“COMPANY”), has created the following Refund Policy (“Policy”) to let You know how we handle the refunds for the SERVICES ordered and bought on our Websites (www.beehexa.com, beehexa.com, app.hexasync.com, hexasync.com, hexasync.vn) (“SITES” or “Sites”).
The terms “You,” “Your,” and “Yours” refer to the entity/ person/ organization using our SITES. When this Policy mentions “we”, “us,”, and “our” it refers to the COMPANY and its subsidiaries and or /and affiliates. The term “SERVICES” refers to any product or Services bought on our SITES by You.
This Policy is governed by our Terms of Services.
For any questions regarding this Policy or any requests regarding the refunds and returns, please contact us by email at [email protected], phone at +84 287 779 6677, or other contacts provided below.
This Policy does not limit Your statutory rights to withdraw or rights You may have in relation to incorrect, damaged or defective SERVICES.
Please contact our Support to begin the return and refund process. The Support Team will walk you through the process and help you.
Depending on your financial institution, refunds can take up to 45 (forty-five) days to be credited to your original payment method. In all cases, we have the right to suspend the refund until the SERVICES are received back and inspected.
If You fail to meet the deadlines of our Return policy, we will be unable to offer a refund.
In certain cases, you may be required to provide evidence of the issue, such as a photo or video, or to return the item to receive a refund.
You must contact our COMPANY at [email protected] within 07 (seven) days upon purchase and provide detailed information, such as:
- Proof of purchase
- Order number
- VAT invoice number
- Product name
- Information about the defect, failure, or missing part of the item
- Defective evidence (e.g. a photo or video of the item, a photo of the defective area (if it is possible to take a photo), a photo of the packaging, others).
When submitting a complaint, You must indicate how You wish the claim to be resolved:
- To replace the defective SERVICES with quality items
- To supplement the incomplete SERVICES with missing components
- To apply a discount to the SERVICES, e.g. reduce the price of the SERVICES accordingly
- To refund the money paid
- To receive store credit
- This Policy applies only to the refunds for the SERVICES sold by our COMPANY.
- This Policy does not apply to the refunds for any Deployment SERVICES offered by our COMPANY
- This Policy does not apply to the refunds for the SERVICES offered by other companies or individuals.