Beehexa utilizes the latest technologies and optimizations in the industry to deliver to you Hexasync – a real-time data sync and monitoring middleware. Hexasync provides data-integrity protection measures, as well as a cell-based mapping in order to ensure a reliable synchronization between your Shopify storefront and POS applications. Beehexa’s Shopify POS Integration is capable of handling your every kind of data, with support for various key data: Product Category, Warranty, Shipment, Customer, Warehouse, Invoice, Order, and Products.
- Middleware: a light application-independent software that handles all the complexity of integrations
- EAV Design Pattern: is incorporated to allow for more flexibility in data modeling
- Message Queue-Based Architecture: simplifies the coding of decoupled applications and provides better performance, reliability, and scalability
- Customizable Handlers: allow for better visibility into the statuses of your customers’ orders
- Cell-Based Mapping: high precision mapping of single-cell data for a reliable synchronization
- Async Integration: keeps your business updated with real-time synchronization
- Compatible with POS applications: Connect your Shopify storefront with any POS applications with ease