Monitor your POS product data, such as product name, availability, brand, descriptions, colors, prices, SKUs, and more, update automatically on your BigCommerce website. Items updates sync with BigCommerce automatically when products are added, sold, or updated in POS. When customers place orders on BigCommerce, a duplicate of the web order is sent to POS, along with the creation of a new shopper account and sync. In POS, sales orders and invoices are generated, and inventory is updated. Here are you can look for with our Square BigCommerce integration:
- Sync your POS system with BigCommerce to automate manual operations. BigCommerce POS data between various store locations
- Multiple pricing levels in POS can be synced to BigCommerce.
- Customers from BigCommerce to POS are synced.
- Once you’ve updated your POS inventory, you’ll see it update on BigCommerce.
- Within POS, filter BigCommerce online and store sales reports.
- In POS, fulfill and handle BigCommerce orders.
- Set dynamic pricing levels for BigCommerce at the POS.
- BigCommerce reflects POS price and attributes changes.