Microsoft AppSource is one of the leading marketplaces for integration apps created by reputable software providers. Users can automatically sync various processes by installing these apps. In this blog post, we’ll explore the top 5 integration applications available on Microsoft AppSource to integrate the eCommerce platform with Dynamics 365 applications. Let’s take a closer look at their features, benefits, and pricing.
Table of Contents
Automating your eCommerce store processes with integration applications on AppSource
Integration applications are software solutions that connect and transfer data between two or more separate systems to automate store processes. In recent years, the trend of installing integration applications has significantly increased, particularly for eCommerce businesses.
With simplified workflows that reduce manual data entry and prevent human risks, integration apps are beneficial not only for eCommerce business owners but also for employees who use these systems daily.
Microsoft AppSource offers various integration apps that are suitable for eCommerce store owners who don’t have technical developers. It allows them to integrate their online store with the Dynamics 365 application, automating the business store processes. It includes inventory management, order processing, sales processing, customer information management, and so on.
In the next section, we’d like to recommend the top 5 integration apps on Microsoft AppSource for your reference.
Top 5 Integration Apps on Microsoft AppSource
Folio3 is a software company in California that offers offshore application development and support. It includes Mobile apps & Games, Websites & Web-based Applications, Social Media Platforms & Applications Development. Integrating your eCommerce store with Dynamics 365 F&O using the Folio3 application can help you automate and manage real-time data processes.
- Amazon Dynamics 365 F&O Integration
- WooCommerce Dynamics 365 F&O Integration
- Shopify Dynamics 365 F&O Integration
- Magento Dynamics 365 F&O Integration
- Real-time Order Sync: allows orders, customers, and billing data to immediately sync in real-time.
- Easy Order Management: All information on orders has been integrated and updated between the two systems.
- Auto Order Fulfillment: automate the order fulfillment process, ensuring that orders are processed and shipped quickly and efficiently.
- Customer, vendor, and partner information management: all information is automatically updated.
- Automated Product Synchronization: automatically synchronizes product information across multiple platforms.
- Multiple Pricing Opportunities: customize pricing based on Dynamics 365 F&O rules.
- Fully Customizable: Allow users to customize any functionality as needed.
- Real-time Data Sync: accurate and up-to-date information
- Data Migration: Allows data migration from the eCommerce platforms or marketplaces into Dynamics 365 F&O.
- Inventory Management: automatically synchronizes inventory levels.
The Folio3 connectors have a one-time installation fee and a minimal annual fee. The charge is in no way based on the number of transactions.
HexaSync is an integration platform provided by Beehexa that offers various integration solutions for all sizes of businesses. It works as a middleware to connect and synchronize data processes, such as sales orders, products, and inventory.
With user-friendly features and an intuitive design, HexaSync provides a comprehensive approach to integrating data on both the cloud and on-premises. Besides, the user can monitor the flow of data to keep track of its status and solve problems in need.
- Shopify Dynamics 365 F&O Integration
- BigCommerce Dynamics 365 F&O Integration
- Wix Dynamics 365 F&O Integration
- Middleware: HexaSync stays in the middle to transfer data between the different systems
- EAV Design Pattern: HexaSync uses an EAV design pattern to unify data modeling between different systems
- Message Queue-Based Architecture: simplifies the coding of decoupled applications and provides better performance, reliability, and scalability
- Customizable Tasks: HexaSync is designed to adapt to any customization they are looking for to fulfill business needs
- Cell-Based Mapping: HexaSync’s cell-based mapping ability can reflect these data points from system to system
- Monitoring: HexaSync knows exactly when the synchronization transaction is SUCCESS or FAILURE and WHY
- Manageable Schedulers: HexaSync task schedulers help optimize the whole system and adapt to any constraint of the source and destination systems.
Dynamics eShop is a software company that offers a comprehensive eCommerce solution, supporting sellers to operate their stores. They have been successful in publishing eShopConnect on Microsoft AppSource for users to establish a seamless connection between the eCommerce platform and Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business.
With the intuitive functionality, eShopConnect provides the website with all the necessary data and business logic to offer a personalized shopping experience to customers.
Dynamics eShop Profiles
- Real-time integration: exchange data and information instantly and continuously.
- An out-of-the-box web store: get started quickly with eCommerce
- Omni-channel: provide customers with a seamless shopping experience across multiple channels, such as online, mobile, and in-store.
- A built-in content management system: create, manage, and publish website content, such as text, images, and videos, without the need for additional software or platforms.
- Advanced marketing tools: create and execute effective marketing campaigns, such as email marketing, social media integration, and customer segmentation.
- A global solution: operate in multiple countries and regions with features such as multi-language and multi-currency support.
Scaptans is a software development company that provides innovative solutions for businesses to enhance their operations and productivity. They successfully launched Scaptify, an AI-powered business analytics application that helps businesses gain valuable insights from their data.
Now, users can install Scaptify on Microsoft AppSources to integrate their eCommerce platform with Dynamics 365 Business Central.
- Save time and effort: streamline tasks and processes, reducing the amount of time and effort required to complete them.
- Sync data in both directions: update and exchange information bidirectionally between two systems, ensuring that information is consistent and up-to-date across both platforms.
JEMEL is a technology company that creates solutions to help businesses optimize their operations. They have a strong focus on integrating eCommerce stores with Dynamics 365 Business Central to provide businesses with an all-in-one solution. JEMEL offers an application on Microsoft AppSource that can help businesses manage their inventory, sales, and orders efficiently.
- JEMEL Shopify Connect
- Easy setup: start to install and use the connector in 5 minutes
- Data management: control data process between Shopify and Dynamics 365 Business Central
In conclusion, users can easily research and install the integration applications from Microsoft AppSource to implement the eCommerce Dynamics 365 integration. Besides, Microsoft AppSource also provides other applications that serve your needs.
We hope that you can choose an integration app to sync your data store process through this article. If you have any questions related to integration, feel free to contact us.