Are you looking for the most reliable WooCommerce Hosting for your online store? Finding the perfect WooCommerce host is difficult enough as it is, let alone finding one that is both good and affordable. While WooCommerce gives you additional customization options, if you don’t have much tech background, this can be a daunting idea. For your eCommerce site, managed WooCommerce Hosting from renowned hosting companies can be a better option.
We’ll start with a brief summary of what Woocommerce hosting is all about and the benefits of choosing a good provider.
What is Woocommerce Hosting?
According to Builtwith, WooCommerce is the most popular e-commerce platform available today. With 28% of all e-commerce-enabled websites currently using it. The fact that it is free and relatively easy to install and configure. So let’s take a look at how it works.
Woocommerce is an open-source WordPress plugin. You’ll need “hosting” and a “domain name” to get your WordPress website up and running. Hosting is website storage space, or a location to house all of the data that makes up your online store. Your domain name is the web address that people will use to find your website — for example, beehexa.com is ours.
Managed hosting entails the web host handling all technical aspects of your site, such as installing and configuring WooCommerce, keeping your WordPress plugins and core up to date, and doing daily backups.
Because it’s built on WordPress, you’ll require a WordPress-friendly hosting service. You can save time and money by purchasing both hosting and a domain name from the same provider, and then installing WordPress for free in minutes.
There are numerous hosting providers available. Check with the specific host you’re interested in to see what managed services they offer.
Pros and Cons of WooCommerce hosting
If you’re using WooCommerce to create an online store, you’ll require WooCommerce hosting. Because all of your website’s files are saved on your hosting server. A hosting service is used by every website and online store.
- Management: WooCommerce hosting has the advantage of taking care of a lot of the fundamental website upkeep, set up, and security for you. As a result, you can concentrate on expanding your business.
- Support: Most hosting companies provide some level of assistance, but with a managed Woocommerce provider, you can rest assured that their support crew knows everything there is to know about Woocommerce. Not only do they understand it, but they are also specialists in it.
- Performance: Woocommerce Hosting ensures that the hardware, firmware, and software configurations are all highly compatible in order for the site to perform smoothly. Undoubtedly, the hosted website may crash or go out of service briefly if the system fails, which will have major consequences for the website’s authority and visitor experience.
- Security: Installing an SSL certificate used to include a lot of back-and-forth discussion between your hosting provider and the certificate vendor. While this method takes only a few clicks if you use a managed Woocommerce host that offers SSL certificates.
- Backup & Update: Every new update brings with it plenty of new features and bug fixes. Not only will you miss out on these important enhancements and bug fixes if your Woocommerce hosting isn’t up to date, but you’ll also be more vulnerable to external security threats.
- Accessibility: A managed Woocommerce host provides standard developer tools that are easy to access straight from the hosting application, whether you’re building a new site or debugging an old one.
As you can see, there are numerous benefits to using managed Woocommerce hosting. While it is an excellent option for the vast majority of websites and organizations, there are a few drawbacks to be aware of.
- Costing: Woocommerce hosting costs more than standard shared hosting. However, you get a lot more return on investment, so look at it as an engagement rather than an expenditure. We still believe that specialist services provide a higher return on investment. You can only host one website on most entry-level managed WordPress hosting services. Multisite installation might cost double or more.
- Challenge: While Woocommerce is incredibly user-friendly, managing a website can be challenging. A decent host will provide the required paperwork and help, but if you’re a newbie, you may find it intimidating. It is, nevertheless, simple to learn given enough time!
- Extensions: Some advanced users may prefer to do their own installation of Woocommerce. Some pre-installed software may have WooCommerce-ready designs and additional extensions that you may not require.
Should you get Managed Woocommerce Hosting?
With all these advantages and disadvantages of Woocommerce hosting, it still depends on the type of website you operate and your requirements:
How to select a good Hosting Provider?
Make sure you understand the fundamentals of the finest providers’ plans and don’t be hesitant to ask for a unique quote! Without a doubt, the majority of managed Woocommerce hosting has a team dedicated to assisting you in selecting the right plan for your sites.
- Compare Prices and Plans
- How much does it cost to host your current number of websites?
- If you’re starting a business, the cost of hosting your future number of sites.
- Are there any extra fees for things like traffic congestion?
- Is there assistance available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week?
- Is malware removal included in the price, or is it an extra cost?
- What services are available in addition to hosting?
- Will they relocate your sites for free to their platform?
- Are Email Marketing and SSL certificates included?
- The number of disk space they offer
- Read their Customer Reviews
Take a peek at some internet reviews once you’ve narrowed down your list of top possibilities. There are hundreds of excellent comparisons of different hosts available on the internet, which may help you get a sense of what genuine customers have to say. Just keep in mind that many reviews give the writer affiliate credit though.
- Watch the Demonstration
Demoing a managed Woocommerce server is one of the greatest methods to discover if it’s the appropriate fit for you. Especially, Most suppliers allow you to watch video demos, book a personal demo with a product expert, or even sign up for a free trial.
Best Woocommerce Hosting Providers
These are the best eCommerce hosting companies, as determined by their quality, performance, and outstanding customer service. In addition, comparing their products and services can help you pick the greatest partner for your business.
A managed hosting company that focuses on performance and ease of use. They take care of everything from server and application setup to continuous server maintenance, so you can focus on expanding your business. Flexible cloud hosting options, quick setup times, top-notch web-based customer support, and great customer care are all features of the service.
- 24/7 Support
- Free SSL certificate
- CDN Add-on
- Free Migration
- Unlimited Application Installation
- Team Management
- Dedicated Firewalls
- 24/7 Real-time Monitoring
- Automated Backups
- Staging Environment
- Optimized With Advanced Caches
- Regular Security Patching
2. A2 Hosting
A2 provides practically everything you’d expect from a top-tier web host, including excellent uptime and educated and helpful customer care. The company’s hosting options, particularly its WordPress plans, are notably sturdy, making it our top selection if you’re developing a WordPress-based site.
- Free SSL certificate
- Website staging
- Unlimited storage and bandwidth
- Free site migration
- Free automatic backups
- 1-click WooCommerce setup
- 24/7 Support
3. WP Engine
WP Engine is one of the most secure and quick eCommerce systems available, allowing you to quickly develop and launch your online store. In addition without learning to code, you can establish an online store with ease by utilizing features like ready-to-use themes, setup wizards, drag-and-drop provisions, and more. All of these advantages make it simple to add your items and information, even if you’re a novice.
- One-click store creation
- Optimized store theme
- WooCommerce template
- Automated plugin updates
- 24/7 support
- 10 premium themes
- Free automated migrations
- Daily backups
- Free SSL and SSH
- One-click staging site
Nexcess is a LiquidWeb family brand, a hosting company that has been operating since the dawn of the Internet. LiquidWeb offers great features and some value-added plugins and services that make the price a lot more suitable.
- Store Builder
- One-click Staging Site
- Free SSL Certificate
- Daily Backups
- Astra Pro
- Image lazy loading and compression
- IThemes Security Pro
- WP All Import Pro for WooCommerce
- Stripe Payment Gateway
Kinsta offers a wide range of hosting services. Indeed, their hosting services range from personal hosting to more complex solutions. The infrastructure is well-suited to e-commerce platforms like WooCommerce and is capable of handling traffic spikes. Also, their plans come with an extended set of features and speed-focused architecture.
- Free premium migrations
- Google Cloud Platform
- Automatic DB optimization
- Automatic daily backups
- 24/7 support
- Multi-user environment
- Free SSL certificate
- Performance-monitoring tool
- White-labeled cache plugin
HostGator is one of the most popular web providers in the market, hosting over 8 million domains. Clearly, It’s a great solution for any store owner, with a one-click WordPress installation, 99.9% uptime guarantee, and 24/7 support. They are among the best web hosting for businesses, in our opinion. They provide a free SSL certificate as well as a complimentary domain name.
- Unmetered bandwidth
- Site migration
- A free domain
- Free email
- One-click WordPress installs
- 99.9% uptime guarantee
Hostinger is a web hosting company that specializes in low-cost, feature-rich services. What they provide is straightforward: high-quality web hosting at a low cost. Furthermore, there are minimal restrictions on what you may do with your hosting environment with Hostinger. Overall, Hostinger is a good option for both expert and inexperienced WordPress developers. It provides quick speeds as well as skilled customer service.
- A free domain name
- Free SSL certificates
- Unlimited bandwidth
- Cloudflare protected Nameservers
- 24/7 support
- 99.9% Uptime guarantee
- Unlimited databases and FTP accounts
- SSH access to secure your remote servers
- Create up to 100 email addresses for free
- Daily backups
- Free CDN to speed up your site speed globally
One of our favorite all-around WordPress hosting companies is SiteGround. They provide excellent support, global data centers, high performance, competitive prices, and certain WooCommerce-specific features. Let’s take a look at them.
- WooCommerce hosting suggested partners
- Peerless customer support 24/7.
- Dedicated WooCommerce hosting plans at sensible prices.
- Pre-installed WooCommerce and SSL certificates.
- Automatic backups and caching.
- 30-days money-back guarantee
For small companies, Bluehost is a popular WordPress website host. They are a recommended hosting service for ‘WordPress’ and ‘WooCommerce.’ You’ll never have to worry about your website being sluggish with Bluehost, even when there’s a lot of traffic. They also include a free domain, a free dedicated IP address, free SSL for safe payments, and WooCommerce pre-installed.
- 1 free domain
- Unmetered bandwidth
- WooCommerce auto-install
- Dedicated IP address
- Free SSL
- Marketing credits worth $100
- Free setup call
- Domain privacy and protection
- Storefront theme installed
DreamHost is one of the most well-known and privately held hosting companies. The firm provides plans specifically for WordPress sites, as well as different choices if you’re running a WooCommerce store. Besides, the DreamHost control panel has a lot of choices and is very simple to use. It is a good choice if you enjoy dealing with your store’s back-end settings.
- Unlimited Email
- Unmetered Bandwidth
- WooCommerce Pre-Installed
- Storefront Theme Pre-Installed
- 1-Click Staging
- SSL Certificate Pre-Installed
- On-Demand + Daily Backups
- 24/7 WordPress Support
- Jetpack Free Pre-Installed
- Automated WordPress Migrations
- WP Website Builder
Overall, managed Woocommerce hosting is a simple answer for anyone running WordPress sites, especially if they’re for a business. They provide a slew of advantages with few drawbacks, and will surely save you time and eliminate the stress of manually setting up servers.