Magento is one of the most popular eCommerce in the world. This platform is highly appreciated, because of customizing and plenty of features, functionality. Customers can change, fix whatever they want in the store.
A point worth noting, Magento is becoming more and more trusting of customers by flexibility and news technology. Magento is gradually shifting to a miniature ecosystem. Provide all of the system and functionality that meet the needs of the customer’s operation business.
Normally everyone will know that Magento is an eCommerce support online store. However, aside from support online store it also supports brick-and-mortar by Magento POS extension. This extension will help the owner operate their business smoothly and seamless.
This article will dig into Magento POS extensions in 2021. Helping you understand what a POS extension is, the top 10+ Magento POS extension in 2021| Prices and Features and extension providers where you can find it.
What is a POS extension?
Point of sales (POS) is a place where customers make payment for goods or services. Other than traditional POS, modern POS includes hardware and software. It collects and proceeds all of the information about products. Besides, it provides numbers and reports on business performance, cash flow changes, inventory status, sales and revenue, real-time profits, and more.
Magento POS extension has the same features of normal POS. That’s great when you use Magento eCommerce and Magento POS extension because it supports mutual. Magento POS extension also overcomes the weaknesses of Magento.
With an amazing POS extension, you should be ready to add to your business. However, making a decision to choose the right Magento POS extension is difficult. This is the reason, I will show you the top 10+ Magento POS Extensions in 2021.
TOP 10 Magento POS Extensions in 2021
Magestore is the leading Magento POS extension all over the world, with over 10 years of experience in the eCommerce industry. Starting 2015, they released a brand new version of POS for Magento. Hence, they effortlessly conquer and do not stop improving their POS to bring to us customers.
Many features of Magento POS by Magestore:
- Synchronize point of sale data in real time: order data, customer data and product data.
- Utilize Magento technology and features in this Magento-native Point of Sale: Adapt to new Magento technology, integrate with Magento modules, manage master data from one place.
- Sell everywhere from one platform
- Run daily store activities smoothly with your POS system
- Pay no extra cost for future expansion
- Tailor shopping experiences for customers
- Make better decisions with real-time and accurate reporting from POS system data
- Integrate fully with Magento 2.3 MSI
Pricing: No public
- Pay ONLY one time to own the product package forever, no hidden fees
- Guarantee a full refund within one year if you’re not 100% satisfied
- Magestore free first year support
ConnectPOS is one of the most leading POS companies in many eCommerce platforms.
This is one of the rare solutions in the world about integrating directly with top eCommerce platforms. So, if you want a simple and automatic business operation, you need to consider this solution.
Many features of Magento POS by ConnectPOS:
- Run your retail store anytime, anywhere
- Update data instantly, various payment methods, Barcode scanning, Simple checkout process, Offline mode,
- Product and Order Management: Order list, click and collect, order fulfillment, custom sales, quote management, out of stock order, multi-location management, tax management, multi-shipping support.
- Customer Management: Loyalty program, discount, group pricing, gift card, store credit.
- Inventory Management: Purchase orders management, inventory control, warehouse organization.
- Omnichannel Support: Device compatibility, self-checkout POS, native iPad app, customer second screen, integrated hardware.
- Standard (device/month): $39
- Advanced (device/month): $69
- Premium (device/month): $89
- Standard (device/month): $49
- Advanced (device/month): $79
- Premium (device/month): $99
Since 2014, after the launch of the first cloud-based POS, until now they have 140.000 location customers around the world. The retail POS system offers multi-store capabilities such as inventory sync across all locations, while mobile extensions mean that associates can check on inventory and conduct sales from anywhere in the store via iPad.
Besides, the retail POS solution offers inventory management tools which enable users to create, track and assign serial numbers to products as well as create product variations such as size, color and material using a matrix system. They focus on the omnichannel retail POS system and have had a lot of success, helping customers save time, save money and increase profit for their business.
Many features of Lightspeed Retail POS by Lightspeed:
- Check out: Lightspeed support uses Ipad to complete the checkout process for customers anywhere in the store.
- Inventory management: You can create and manage many categories of product that you want.
- Customer relationship management: You can store customer information and shopping habits with their permission. From here you can create many campaigns, discounts, gifts,… for loyal customers or analyze to get more potential customers.
- Employee management: With the permissions you authorize to manage POS. Employees can log in POS to work and you can keep a log of their sales and performance to compare or have many changes in framework.
- Reporting: POS can report data on sales, inventory, staff performance, marketing effectiveness and more. The owner can rely on it to analyze.
- Loyalty program: You can automate text and email marketing campaigns and group customers together based on their buying habits.
- Lean (month): $69
- Standard (month): $119
- Advanced (month): $199
- Lean (month): $79
- Standard (month): $139
- Advanced (month): $239
Magento 2 POS by Acid POS is one of many choices for you when you consider optimizing your retail store management all in one place. In this company, they focus on quality and listen to customers so this solution will fit with all kinds of business. In particular, Magento 2 POS solution by Acid POS makes running multiple retail locations, warehouses, and an eCommerce site easy to manage, and allows fast computation of profits at any time.
Many features of Magento 2 POS by Acid POS:
- Connect it all under one unified system
- Accepts multiple payment methods
- Quick, smooth and accurate order processing
- Multi-store and multi-inventory capability
- Employee attendance and permission management
- Label creator and barcode organization
Startup (smaller retail store): $195/m
- 1 register
- 1 store location
- Up to $20K monthly sales
Retail (single or multi-stores): $390/m
- Multi registers
- eCommerce ready
- Unlimited sales
- ERP system connectors
- eCommerce customization
- API calls and syncing
If you wanna sync your online and physical stores using the POS system, increase customer loyalty, keep needed prods always in stock and complete orders in minutes, you have to choose this POS for your business. With over 12 years of experience, they have become a great Magento extension provider and this company is at the top of mind of customers who want to choose the right POS.
Many features of Magento 2 POS by Amasty:
- Find the product by scanning the barcode label
- Complete the checkout in one minute
- Connect your POS system with cash drawer
- Allow staff to apply discounts, coupons, and gift cards
- Add as many offline stores as you need
In Webkul, they use the Magento MSI feature and PWA technology into a low-cost Web POS Solution. This solution will give customers the advantage of managing multi brick and mortar in a fast, simple and effective way.
Many features of POS system for Magento 2 by Webkul:
- Real-Time Sync: Orders are automatically synced to the back end as soon as the order is placed from the end of the cashier.
- Add Cart: Products can be added to your cart by clicking on a specific product.
- Manage Cashier: The admin and Seller can easily manage (Add/Enable/Disable/Delete) cashiers.
- Discount And Coupon: Apply a coupon and discount to your cart while you check out.
- Offline Order: Synchronize all the offline sales data with the online store whenever going online.
- Hold Cart: The cart can be placed on hold for future processing.
- New Customer: New customers can be easily added from the POS Sales Agent panel.
- POS Mode: The POS system can work both online and offline.
Pricing: $249 (20% off) → $199.00 on the day of writing
- 30 Days Refund
- Lifetime Free Upgrade
- Only One Time Payment
With the criteria to help customers manage their businesses simply and quickly Boost my Shop created a Magento POS extension. In this POS, you can connect your online website to the brick-and-mortar store. Besides, it also helps customers have a quick and convenient shopping experience.
Many features of POS Magento Extension by Boost my Shop:
- Barcode scanner supports
- A user interface optimized for touch screens
- Supports multiple payments, coupon codes and custom pricing
- Generates and automatically prints receipts
- Supports guest, existing and new customers
- Generates Z-reports
- Creates shortcuts to quickly and easily add best sellers to cart
- Allows for multiple users from multiple websites
- Store pick up is an integrated shipping method Note : for the moment this is only available for simple products
- Integrate a POS system in Magento
- $379 excluding tax (Support 3 months)
- $448 excluding tax (Support 6 months)
- $758 excluding tax (Support 3 months)
- $827 excluding tax (Support 6 months)
- Installation: $89
Ebizmarts Retail Suite is a mobile application that enables you to sell your Magento products in your retail stores. By now, there are over 22.000 customers using Ebizmarts POS in their business. This solution can facilitate synchronization of your offline and online inventories and data, to real-time retail management.
Many features of Magento POS system by Ebizmarts:
- Full Magento data synchronization
- Pick & Carry
- Order online – Ship from Store, Order in store – Ship from Warehouse, Order instore – Ship to Store.
- Click & Collect
- Magento MSI compatible
- View and create omnichannel wishlists
- View and create omnichannel shopping carts
- Online & Offline capability
- Gift Card and Loyalty support
- Printer, Cash Drawer, Scanner integrations
- Card present chip & pin integrations
- Plus plan $49/month
- Professional plan $69/month
- Enterprise plan $89/month
With a starting point of being an eCommerce industry expert. IWD understands customers, so they combine with Paypal and analyze then develop the POS that fits almost all kinds of business. PayPal POS system integrates with your Magento store with just a few steps and it allows you to use it anywhere with a mobile device.
Many features of Paypal POS by IWD Extensions:
- Synchronizes with your Magento Store
- Products data & images
- Customers Data
- Tax-related information
- Promotions & Coupons
- View all your Magento and POS orders & orders comments
- Search products by name & SKU
- Quick-view for Products
- Custom delivery method built for the POS system.
- 3 types of customers:
- New Customer: POS will be able to create new customers in your Magento store.
- Existing Customers: POS will lookup for existing customers in your Magento store to place orders.
- Walk-in Customers: POS will allow guest checkout for customers.
- Secure Login: Access with a 4 digit code instead of the traditional username and password
- Online & Offline payments so you can sell anywhere even without an internet connection.
- Use your own iOS device to access your Magento Store and sell anywhere!
Pricing: $0 (Other charges and fees may be required to use this extension on your Store)
One of the highlights of the Magento 2 POS system by Wyomind is displaying all the places you sell on a Google map (Display unlimited number of stores, show directions to all your stores from any location, enjoy a fully responsive interface). This is automation and helps customers know which store is the nearest to them. Besides, each point of sales you can create specific pages to customize any attributes that you want.
Many features of POS by Wyomind:
- Display an unlimited number of stores
- Show directions to all your stores from any location
- Enjoy a fully responsive interface
- Define the content of each page
- Create custom attributes for your point of sale
- Customize the description of the point of sale in the store locator
- Personalize the display of your stores with CSS code
- Add your own translation
- Easily import all your stores into Magento thanks to a csv file
- Add your API key in the configuration of the extension
Pricing: Starting at $168