Beehexa is a full-service eCommerce company with deep Magento expertise. Hiring our experts will give you leading digital experiences for various smb to midmarket to the largest global brands. We build long-term relationships and deliver quality work your customers will love to engage with.
With the motto “working like a bee to produce hexagon products” and following Agile methodologies, Beehexa always gravitates towards continuous delivery and continuous improvement.
Everyone here is well trained and Magento certified to give our customers the best Magento services on their projects.
What we do
- Magento Integrations
- Magento Migration Service
- Magento Development
- Magento B2B Development
- Magento Support
See more details about our work: https://www.beehexa.com/solution/magento-ecommerce-solution
- Participate in e-commerce, software, and web development projects with Magento
- Self-research, give advice and find solutions for complicated technical problems in Magento
- Ensure good quality of product delivery
- Contribute to designing & implement features to meet customers’ requirements & deadlines.
Key Skills and Qualification
- At least 1 year of working experience in web development using PHP and popular PHP frameworks and toolsets (Junior – Middle – Senior Level)
- Competence in designing and implementing various structure and design patterns as well as optimizing the code for high-traffic websites
- Ability to write well-structured, maintainable code.
- Good understanding of databases, specifically MySQL
- Strong knowledge and good working with common source code control management (Git)
Nice to have
- Experience in Magento, Laravel
- Experience in optimizing the code for high-traffic websites
- Familiarity with Agile model, especially Scrum framework
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Good command of reading in English
- Hue (20 Le Loi, Vinh Ninh Ward, Hue City)
Why You’ll Join Us
- Salaries and performance review 2 times/ year
- Gain experience by working with large-scale projects
- Become a world-class engineer, able to work opportunities with big worldwide retailers directly
- International environment with colleagues from different countries, working directly with the US team.
- Flexible working time (Monday – Friday)
- Flexible annual leave schedule
- Accept to work remotely in all cases related to personal problems in the short term
- And much more!
How to apply?
Drop your CV to the email or contact us for more information via: